The Transfiguration Orthodox Church is an outreach ministry of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church (Lancaster), and is under the jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America and the Metropolis of Pittsburgh.
The mission of the Transfiguration Orthodox Church is to foster the spiritual maturity of the Orthodox Christian faithful and reach out to inquirers in northern Lancaster County.
Upcoming Worship Schedule
Sundays: Hours 9:00am
Divine Liturgy 9:30am
Saturday, February 2 - Presentation of Christ Matins: 8:30am Divine Liturgy: 9:30am
MISSION PARISH NEWS
- On the move! Thanks to many helping hands, we moved our mission next door. With gratitude to God for the last 2+ years at our initial location, we begin the next chapter of our mission in a larger setting - almost double in size!. The address is 26 Copperfield Circle in Lititz.
- Peter’s Porch outreach ministry: We continue to partner with Lititz Mennonite Church on the second Saturday of each month with meal serving and bagging of food and more. Please continue to bring canned food and toiletries to box in back of our Church sanctuary. Contact Nadine Fegley for more info (email@example.com).
- Study Group– We will have a discussion on the Pre-Lenten Jouney on Thursday, February 7th at 7pm.
- Parish Strategic Planning Meeting: Everyone is invited to participate in a parish-wide gathering on Saturday, March 9th (9am - 3pm) to plan for the future of our mission: Where are we? Where do we wish to go? How do we get there?
- Stewardship – Please fulfill your 2018 stewardship pledge and consider your 2019 commitment. 2019 pledge cards can be found in the Narthex, or you can offer your stewardship/donation through the DONATE button on this home page.
Donate to Our Parish
Please consider a donation to the Transfiguration Orthodox Church to support our ministries and mission!
Polycarp the Holy Martyr & Bishop of Smyrna; Proterios, Archbishop of Alexandria; Gorgonia the Righteous, sister of Gregory the Theologian; Damian the New Martyr of Mount Athos; Boswell, Abbot of Melrose Abbey